401khelpcenter.com Logo

Frequently Asked Question

I can't get my employer to pay me my retirement money. Whom do I contact?

Answer: If you cannot get your employer to pay you your pension money, you should contact the Department of Labor's Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA). To find out which office you are serviced by, call 866.275.7922 or write them at:

U.S. Department of Labor
Division of Technical Assistance and Inquiries
Room N-5619
200 Constitution Avenue N. W.
Washington, D.C. 20210

This is for educational purposes only. The information provided here is intended to help you understand the general issue and does not constitute any tax, investment or legal advice. Consult your financial, tax or legal advisor regarding your own unique situation and your company's benefits representative for rules specific to your plan.

About | Glossary | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.