Diversified Unveils Enhanced DC Plan Participant Website
HARRISON, NY, December 18, 2012 -- Diversified, a leading retirement plan provider, has unveiled a newly enhanced website for defined contribution plan participants. The website, retire.divinvest.com, provides Diversified participants with streamlined navigation, more accessible retirement planning tools, clear and precise retirement-goal tracking, and an environment focused on motivating individuals to take action.
"To improve participant outcomes, employers need to showcase the benefits of their DC plan – and a critical benefit is an online environment devoted to making it easier for participants to take action," said Patricia Advaney, senior vice president, participant solutions, at Diversified. "Our enhanced website gives plan sponsors something they can showcase proudly. Our new tools make retirement planning, saving, and investing so much easier – and our focus on establishing and monitoring a retirement outlook features our popular and intuitive weather icons."
"The only way to save for a more secure retirement is to know where you stand and what steps you need to take to achieve true retirement readiness, all in real-time," Advaney continued. "And that's exactly what our new site is designed to do."
Enhanced features of retire.divinvest.com include:
- New home page with intuitive navigation that includes "Quick Links" for instant access to tools and resources; a "Funds and Fees" link for clarity on the costs of the plan; and the ability to connect with other retirement savers through Diversified's Facebook page.
- The home page also includes a continuous reminder about the three steps to "retirement readiness" – each step is a click-through to educational information:
- Know your outlook
- Maximize your plan
- Be retirement ready
- New resource center that features videos, tools and documents geared toward achieving retirement goals, plus streaming news and opinions from The Wall Street Journal.
- New savings guidance tools including a redesigned savings calculator that mirrors Diversified's OnTrack® gap analysis report to offer clear guidance about how to move toward a brighter "retirement outlook." Participants can easily see how saving more can improve their outlook, and with one click they can implement a suggested savings rate. Furthermore, participants can now choose whether they want to view their income estimates by year or month.
- Refreshed account overview page that includes the participant's weather-based retirement outlook so they can continuously track their progress.
- Enhanced contact page that enables participants to schedule free one-on-one sessions with Diversified's retirement planning consultants.
"In the end, retirement readiness means knowing how much income you will need in retirement, and knowing how much to save and invest in order to generate that income – it's as simple as that," said Alice Hocking, chief operating officer, client/participant solutions, at Diversified. "It falls to us in the retirement industry to provide plan sponsors and participants with tools and information that make it easier to take the right actions to achieve their desired goals. We're pleased that our enhanced website does all that and more."
Diversified is a leading provider of customized retirement plan administration, participant communication and open architecture investment solutions for mid- to large-sized organizations. The company's expertise covers the entire spectrum of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including: 401k and 403(b) (Traditional and Roth); 457; non-qualified deferred compensation; profit sharing; money purchase; cash balance and Taft-Hartley plans; and rollover and Roth IRA. Diversified helps more than two million participants save and invest wisely for and throughout retirement.
Headquartered in Harrison, NY, the company's regional offices are located in Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin. To learn more, visit www.divinvest.com. Connect with us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DiversifiedRetireOnTrack, Twitter www.twitter.com/GetDiversified, YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/GetDiversified and LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/diversified.
Click here for more material dealing with current trends, opinion, news, legislative action, investments, marketing, sales, consulting, and legal issues on 401k plans.
This is a press release provided by the company mentioned or its representatives. Although 401khelpcenter.com may edit the release for editorial consistency, spelling, grammar, punctuation, or other editorial issues, it is not the author of the press release. Use of any information obtained from this release is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by 401khelpcenter.com.